Every Month = A New Challenge
I thought my days of tackling firsts were done but every month I find a new challenge on a project or I am offered an opportunity to take part in another person’s first. Tomorrow is one of those days. Wednesday is another.
Tomorrow I’ll be leading a Tweetchat with Salesforce to talk about women tech and what you can do to support them, the importance of having a diverse and different workforce, how to negotiate career landmines (for men and women) and other great questions. I’ll be hosting y’all and asking the questions and you (the audience) will have all the answers. All you have to do is join us on Twitter between 11PT/1CT and 12PT/2CT and drop #SalesforceChat in your tweet. Use A1, A2, A4, A6, etc to indicate which question you’re answering and we hope you’ll have fun, interact with new faces and share your experiences and knowledge.
Here are the questions we’ll be discussing during Tuesday’s #SalesforceChat:
- Q1: Why is workplace diversity important, particularly in tech?
- Q2: What are you (or your workplace) doing to encourage more diversity?
- Q3: How important has networking been for your career? What tips or tricks have you learned?
- Q4: Don’t be afraid to try new things! What have you done recently that’s been brave?
- Q4: Can women “have it all”? How do you know when your plate is full?
- Q5: What advice will you give your daughter/granddaughter when she’s ready to look for a job? (This question was offered to us by Peter Coffee)
- Q6: What are you most looking forward to at Dreamforce this year?
Remember, use #SalesforceChat and preface your answer with the question number.
Houston is especially lucky because we can continue our chat in real life when we meet for drinks after work with Peter Coffee. All #GirlyGeeks are welcome as are the guys from the Salesforce Community – you can find the details here.
So – what are you waiting for? Join us on Tuesday on Twitter between 11PT/1CT and 12PT/2CT and later in real life – we’d love to have you participate.