Cecilia Young is a great addition to the team in this 2020 year, as she joins Endiem as a Junior Analyst for the growing ADvantage by Endiem team. She is a Salesforce Certified Administrator and has worked as a Salesforce Admin for a local non-profit implementing their new Salesforce instance and migrating their data from a legacy system. She brings with her twenty plus years of customer-facing retail management experience leading teams and sales processes, as well as mortgage lending experience. She was looking to shift to a new career outside of the retail environment and the Salesforce Ecosystem really appealed to her. Salesforce brings her back to the interests she has had for years having obtained her bachelor’s degree with a double major in Finance and Information Systems, from Xavier University.
Get to know Cecilia a little better with this brief interview:
What do you like best about working for a small business?
- This opportunity gives me the ability to learn from the best in the business, sitting at the next desk. It’s exciting to see the immediate impact of hard work and the success of a thriving business.
Do you have three Houston must-sees?
- I love finding cool, interesting, fun, and free art and Houston is full of it:
- “Graffiti Park”, on Leeland Street, is one of my favorite areas to take friends and family when they are in the area. It’s not really a park, it is buildings, with amazing painted artwork on their walls.
- Texas Pipe & Supply, located right off Highway 288. It has a variety of huge sculptures, metal, and concrete.
- Alice McKean Young Neighborhood Library, on Griggs Road. In front of the building are 3, huge mosaic birds. They are beautiful!!
Do you have any weird hobbies or special talents?
- I love creating things with my hands – I create beaded jewelry, tie-dye everything from onesies to flags. I enjoy cooking/baking for family and friends ...and I make a mean cocktail.