Endiem is excited to announce the arrival of our newest team member, Laura Martin. Laura joined the Endiem team as a Support Analyst for ADvantage by Endiem. She will be busy doing “All the things” for her clients. With her strong background in business analytics and data analysis, Laura has quickly transitioned into her new role.
We have enjoyed getting to know Laura in the office and wanted to share a little bit more with her in this brief interview:
What are your top three Houston recommendations?
- Bayou Bend Gardens, it is a lovely garden full of history and natural beauty (especially when the Azaleas are in bloom). Also, it holds a special place in my heart because my husband proposed to me there (...awwww)
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo is a must! It is the largest indoor livestock exhibition and rodeo in the WORLD!
- The Dandelion Fountain, formally known as the Gus Wortham Memorial Fountain, is truly a piece of art. On sunny days you can spot a rainbow within the mist of the fountain and it's also a great spot to take a photo.
What do you like best about working for a small business?
- Being able to wear many hats, I am able to gain knowledge and insight beyond my role. I also enjoy being part of a hardworking team that isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves when a challenge arises.
Do you have any weird hobbies or special talents?
- I have a strong love for vintage costume jewelry, the sparklier the better. Especially pieces from the ’50s and ’60s with rhinestone and pearls.