Team: Professional Services - Consulting
Contract: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Central Houston
We’re a super fun, high-energy, slightly whacky Salesforce consulting company in central Houston searching for a full-time Business Analyst with outstanding technical and business experience as related to Salesforce. We're a small team that radically improves our customers’ business practices and so everyone who joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of Endiem and our clients.
As Houston’s fastest-growing Salesforce partner you will never be bored working here; every day is different and each project is unique so while we strive to exceed customer expectations we have a great time executing on our projects. Your intellect, passion, compassion, and integrity will be met with a level of enthusiasm and commitment from us to help you do your best and to be your best.
If you’re interested, so are we! And, if you feel your background is a good fit for this role, apply today to find out more and learn why your future should be with Endiem.
About The Role
The right candidate will serve as a Salesforce Business Analyst and is responsible for contributing to the successful implementation of a wide variety of very challenging projects. You will thrive when working with a team; be comfortable working face-to-face with customers, business prospects, and the Delivery teams; and as our Salesforce Business Analyst, you will make an immediate impact by performing the following functions:
- Reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems, models, requirements, and needs
- Identifying current pain points with customer systems and processes
- Uncovering gaps in best practices
- Defining requirements and converting them into workable user stories
- Preparing key documentation such as User Stories, Business Process, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definitions, Configuration Workbooks, Data Models, Detailed Functional Designs, ERDs, Executive Summaries & Project Postmortems
- Participating in pre-sales engagements with the Endiem team, clients and Salesforce to ascertain business requirements, then recommending best practice solutions based on client needs
- Project Management
- Effectively facilitating and managing internal and client meetings and workshops driving towards customer satisfaction and success
- Analyzing/identifying areas of risk, collaborating on solutions and developing plans to minimize risk and communicate to clients
- Performing Salesforce admin/UAT/config/data migration/integration as needed - sometimes you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do!
- Mentoring and supporting the professional development of the Endiem team and other staff as we build our world-class delivery
Experience & Qualifications
The right candidate for the Salesforce Business Analyst at Endiem would ideally be a graduate caliber individual who is highly inquisitive, independent, technology-literate, and possesses:
- 6+ years of experience in a professional role in business (a substantial portion of which as a Consultant)
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience (as a business analyst, superuser or administrator)
- Proven experience of documenting business processes and technical requirements
- Strong presentation skills, in a variety of formats (written, in-person and virtual)
- Experience writing, conducting, and evaluating user acceptance testing (UAT) and other related documentation and artifacts
- Ability to think critically and analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Great listening skills & strong business writing skills
- Technical background in various tools and technology
- Technical background and knowledge of Salesforce over multiple projects is a bonus
- Graduate in any discipline, though ideally a 4-year college degree in IS or Management, Business Administration or Project Management is preferred
About Working At Endiem
Everyone here is a grown-up. Your passion for Salesforce and for doing a great job will drive your desire to work here but, because we live and breathe our values we also offer:
- Endiem Days Of Action. We always participate in wellness days, community days and birthdays!
- Career Development Plan. You will have the opportunity to drive your career not just through the delivery of work but by determining your own ambitious training goals and acting on them
- Community Contributions. We encourage you to participate in your local community events at school, place of worship, sports, etc and we will make a cash donation to support those efforts
We’re not road warriors by any means but this role will occasionally take you on the road:
- Must be open to occasional project travel (which may include a rare weekend)
- About 40%
- Permanent and full-time
- Candidate must have proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Endiem is unable to provide H1B Visa Sponsorship
- Houston candidates are preferred
- We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Absolutely no recruiters, please.