Project Delivery Director
Job Title: Project Delivery Director - Salesforce
Team: Professional Services - Consulting
Contract: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Central Houston (The Heights). Or US Remote
We’re a super fun, high energy, slightly whacky Salesforce consulting company in central Houston searching for a full-time Project Delivery Director with outstanding technical and business experience as related to Salesforce. We're a small team that radically improves our customers’ business practices and so everyone who joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of Endiem and our clients.
As Houston’s fastest-growing Salesforce partner you will never be bored working here; every day is different and each project is unique, so while we strive to exceed customer expectations we also have a great time executing our projects. Your intellect, passion, compassion, and integrity will be met with a level of enthusiasm and commitment from us to help you do your best and to be your best.
If you’re interested, so are we! And, if you feel your background is a good fit for this role, apply today to find out more and learn why your future should be with Endiem.
About The Role
The right candidate will straddle the gap between serving as a Project Delivery Director who is responsible for the successful implementation of a wide variety of very challenging projects and a practice leader with an eye on helping Endiem to scale. You will thrive when working with a project team that is executing the design of a Technical Architect and you will be comfortable working face-to-face with customers, business prospects, and analyst support teams. As a Project Delivery Director, you will make an immediate impact by performing the following functions:
- Leading mid-to-enterprise-sized Salesforce projects from discovery and kick-off; to design, build and deliver; to data migration and hyper-care on time, on budget, and with the superlative service that Endiem is known for
- Building and communicating requirements and then managing the expert delivery and execution of Salesforce and Salesforce integration projects by a team of Local and Remote Business Analysts and Consultants on time, on budget, and within scope. For example integrating Scout, DocuSign, or other enterprise apps and related business processes with Salesforce
- Conducting and facilitating the daily stand up call across both Local and Remote teams relevant to your projects
- Ensuring utilization of your projects is optimized by tracking your forecasts and working against the defined project scope with your manager
- Identifying risks that could impact the timeline, the scope, or the budget of projects you are assigned to; helping to determine the resolution; and communicating the solutions to the team lead and customer
- Defining, composing, and presenting any change orders that arise on your projects
- Formulating and implementing Salesforce systems/solutions that parallel overall business strategies to foster the client’s sustainable growth and continuity within their org
- Preparing key documentation such as User Stories, Business Process, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definitions, Configuration Workbooks, Data Models, Detailed Functional Designs, ERDs, Executive Summaries & Project Postmortems
- Performing Salesforce hand-on admin/config/data migration/integration as needed - sometimes you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do!
- Participating in occasional pre-sales engagements with the Endiem team, clients, and Salesforce to ascertain business requirements then recommending best practice solutions based on client needs
- Reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems, models, requirements, and needs
- Effectively facilitating and managing internal and client meetings and workshops driving towards customer satisfaction and success
- Operating as an expert resource for Salesforce challenges among your Local peers and sharing your Salesforce knowledge
As a Director, you will strengthen Endiem’s delivery processes by bringing your professional expertise to mentor team members and working with management to improve our delivery processes while also expanding our business footprint by finding follow-on projects with existing clients:
- Mentor and support the professional development of junior members of the Endiem team and other staff as we build our world-class delivery team
- Identify, scope, and in coordination with Sales, close additional projects with clients with whom you are working
- Identify opportunities to improve Endiem’s delivery process and help to incorporate those changes into well-defined, repeatable business processes
Experience & Qualifications
The right candidate for a Project Delivery Director at Endiem would ideally be a graduate caliber individual who is highly inquisitive, independent, technology-literate, and possesses:
- 8+ years of experience in a professional role in B2B (a portion of which as a Consultant)
- 5+ years of technical Salesforce experience (hands-on and design)
- Proven experience in designing, leading, and implementing Salesforce projects
- The ability to think critically and analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Great listening skills & strong business writing skills
- A passion for delivering excellent work
- Extensive technical background and knowledge of solutioning Salesforce over multiple concurrent projects
- Graduate caliber in any discipline, though ideally a 4-year college degree in IS or Management, Business Administration, or Project Management is preferred
About Working At Endiem
Everyone here is a grown-up. Your passion for Salesforce and for doing a great job will drive your desire to work here but, because we live and breathe our values we also offer:
- Endiem Days Of Action. We always participate in wellness days, community days and birthdays!
- Career Development Plan. You will have the opportunity to drive your career not just through the delivery of work but by determining your own ambitious training goals and acting on them
- Community Contributions. We encourage you to participate in your local community events at school, place of worship, sports, etc and we will make a cash donation to support those efforts
We’re not road warriors by any means but this role will occasionally take you on the road:
- Must be open to some project travel (which may include a rare weekend)
- About 30%
- Permanent and full-time
- The candidate must have proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Endiem is unable to provide H1B Visa Sponsorship
- Houston candidates are preferred
- We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Absolutely no recruiters, please.