Sales Account Director
Job Title: Sales Account Director - Salesforce
Team: Professional Services - Sales
Contract: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Central Houston (The Heights). Or US Remote working CT
We’re a super fun, high-energy, slightly whacky Salesforce consulting company in central Houston searching for a full-time Sales Account Director with outstanding sales and business development experience related to Salesforce products or Salesforce professional services. We're a small team that radically improves our customers’ business practices and so everyone who joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of Endiem and our clients.
As Houston’s largest independent Salesforce partner you will never be bored working here; every day is different and each project is unique, so while we strive to exceed customer expectations we also have a great time executing our projects. Our customers say we “do black ops with white gloves” and so your intellect, passion, compassion, and integrity will be met with a level of enthusiasm and commitment from us to help you do your best and to be your best.
If you’re interested, so are we! And, if you feel your background is a good fit for this role, apply today to find out more and learn why your future should be with Endiem.
About The Role
The right candidate will work through the discovery process with customers and prospects to craft a solution that works for their business and that can be delivered with flair and success by the Endiem Consulting team. You will drive revenue by finding net new opportunities and growing our footprint within our existing customer base. As a Sales Account Director, you will make an immediate impact by performing the following functions:
- Leading the sales efforts of Salesforce consulting projects from inquiry to first call to project kick-off so that the project can be delivered with ease and flair on time, on budget, and with the superlative service that Endiem is known for
- Meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and defined annual sales and revenue targets
- Collaborating with Marketing to identify and drive outreach to net new prospects that fit Endiem’s target market and delivery sweet spots
- Introducing Endiem’s capabilities to prospective customers, illuminating the value propositions of our work, and crafting proposals & presentations based on a customer’s unique needs
- Developing and managing a strong sales pipe, prospect list, and assessing sales opportunities while moving multiple transactions simultaneously through the pipeline to closed-won
- Nurturing and expanding the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes
- Building relationships with Salesforce AEs, AppExchange partners, and the Salesforce community to grow Endiem’s network of potential customers
- Acting as a point of contact, when needed, for customer support and assistance
- Providing regular reporting of pipeline, forecasts, and customer feedback
- Keeping abreast of Salesforce and related tech industry news and developments for an understanding of customer issues, market trends, and competitor services
- Traveling to customer locations and industry events in support of sales efforts as needed
As a Sales Account Director, you will strengthen Endiem’s sales processes by bringing your professional expertise to mentor team members and working with management to improve our operations and processes while expanding our business footprint by finding follow-on projects with existing clients:
- Mentor and support the professional development of junior members of the Endiem team and other staff as we build our world-class Salesforce Delivery and Product teams
- Practicing effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff to support all team and company objectives
- Effectively facilitating and managing internal and client meetings and workshops driving toward customer satisfaction and success
- Identify opportunities to improve Endiem’s sales and service process and help to incorporate those changes into well-defined, repeatable business processes
Experience & Qualifications
The right candidate for a Sales Account Director at Endiem would ideally be a graduate who is highly inquisitive, independent, technology-literate and possesses:
- 8+ years of experience in a professional role in B2B
- 6+ years of experience in a professional role in B2B (3+ years of which in software sales)
- Experience in working on and/or with the Salesforce platform is essential
- A consistent record of growing a business successfully over several years through strong client relationships and a deep understanding of the Salesforce industry with proven experience in selling Salesforce (or Salesforce-related) professional services projects
- A collaborative approach to work because Business Development is not a one (wo)man show. You will be able to collaborate with multiple parties from inside and outside the company and build relationships, influence prospects, manage conflicts and navigate through a customer’s office politics in order to get things done
- You must be able to cold call cultivated prospect lists with charm and confidence in order to gain new clients
- Strong communication skills in order to communicate, present, assert, and speak with the different stakeholders involved in the Discovery and Sales processes
- A passion for delivering excellent work
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills in order to benchmark our competition and to keep Endiem ahead of it
- The ability to think critically and analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Great listening skills and strong business writing skills to help with the procurement process
- Graduate caliber in any discipline, though ideally a 4-year college degree in IS or Management, Business Administration or Project Management is preferred
About Working At Endiem
Everyone here is a grown-up and it should go without saying but just in case we need to - we offer top-notch benefits including a competitive salary, excellent bonus schemes, a matching 401(k) plan, and health insurance. And for our Sales team members, we offer QuotaPath to help easily track goals to commissions to be paid along with D&B and LinkedIn Navigator or similar tools so that you can find and target the perfect potential customer.
Your passion for sales, Salesforce, and for doing a great job will drive your desire to work here but, because we live and breathe our values we also offer:
- Endiem Days Of Action. We always participate in wellness days, community days, and birthdays!
- Career Development Plan. You will have the opportunity to drive your career not just through the delivery of work but by determining your own ambitious training goals and acting on them
- Community Contributions. We encourage you to participate in your local community events at school, places of worship, sports, etc and we will make a cash donation to support those efforts
We’re not road warriors by any means but this role will occasionally take you on the road:
- Must be open to some project travel (which may include a rare weekend)
- About 20%
- Permanent and full-time
- The candidate must have proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Endiem is unable to provide H1B Visa Sponsorship
- Houston candidates are preferred
- We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Absolutely no recruiters, please.