Job Title: Salesforce Admin
Team: Professional Services - Consulting
Contract: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Central Houston
We’re a super fun, high-energy, slightly whacky Salesforce consulting company in central Houston searching for a full-time Salesforce Admin to support both our Salesforce organization and those of our clients. We're a small team that radically improves our customers’ business practices and so everyone who joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of Endiem and our clients.
As Houston’s fastest-growing Salesforce partner you will never be bored working here; every day is different and each project is unique. So while we strive to exceed customer expectations we have a great time executing on our projects. Your intellect, passion, compassion, and integrity will be met with a level of enthusiasm and commitment from us to help you do your best and to be your best.
If you’re interested, so are we! And, if you feel your background is a good fit for this role, apply today to find out more and learn why your future should be with Endiem.
About The Role
This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part analyst. Responsibilities include managing inquiries, fixes, and performing modifications to the systems, as well as advocating and designing processes that encourage utilization of Salesforce platform services to promote business interests.
- Administration of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities include customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, process builder, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc
- Works independently with users and stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve Salesforce solutions and training. Conduct system analysis, translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Develops and communicates training for users regarding system usage, releases, and enhancements
- Helps maintain end-user guides, release notes and all support documentation, including tracking bugs, enhancements, and features
- Be the liaison between users, vendors, and IT teams
- Guides users and stakeholders with best practices and lessons from experience
- Works alongside the Delivery team to design, code, test, and implement functions of larger Salesforce integration and process improvement projects
- Stays current with Salesforce releases and best practices
Experience & Qualifications
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a system administrator including implementation, day-to-day operations, upgrades, and maintenance
- Ability to understand complex business processes and organizational structure
- Ability to understand Salesforce-related business requirements, assess improvement opportunities, lead User Acceptance Testing, and contribute to project success.
- Familiar with utilizing Salesforce Sandbox for enhancements and full adherence to change management practices
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, reliable, and takes initiative
- Must be able to implement/understand 3rd party integrations with Salesforce
About Working At Endiem
Everyone here is a grown-up. Your passion for Salesforce and for doing a great job will drive your desire to work here but, because we live and breathe our values we also offer:
- Endiem Days Of Action. We always participate in wellness days, community days, and birthdays!
- Career Development Plan. You will have the opportunity to drive your career not just through the delivery of work but by determining your own ambitious training goals and acting on them
- Community Contributions. We encourage you to participate in your local community events at school, place of worship, sports, etc and we will make a cash donation to support those efforts
We’re not road warriors by any means but this role will occasionally take you on the road:
- Must be open to occasional project travel (which may include a rare weekend)
- About 30%
- Permanent and full-time
- Candidate must have proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Endiem is unable to provide H1B Visa Sponsorship
- Houston candidates are preferred
- We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Absolutely no recruiters, please.