Team: Professional Services - Consulting
Contract: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Central Houston (The Heights). Or US Remote
We’re a super fun, high energy, slightly whacky Salesforce consulting company in central Houston searching for a full-time Project Manager with outstanding technical and business experience as related to Salesforce. We're a small team that radically improves our customers’ business practices and so everyone who joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of Endiem and our clients.
As Houston’s fastest-growing Salesforce partner you will never be bored working here; every day is different and each project is unique, so while we strive to exceed customer expectations we also have a great time executing our projects. Your intellect, passion, compassion, and integrity will be met with a level of enthusiasm and commitment from us to help you do your best and to be your best.
If you’re interested, so are we! And, if you feel your background is a good fit for this role, apply today to find out more and learn why your future should be with Endiem.
About The Role
An Endiem Project Manager manages one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to manage sprint reviews, designs & requirements, and to ensure the Delivery Team is able to implement cloud-based solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Drives implementations of high-quality cloud solutions.
- Be enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success.
- Plans and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on time, on budget, and with the allocated resources.
- Acts as the primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project. Objective focused on building strong customer relationships.
- Facilitates or co-leads regular status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
- Schedules tasks, deadlines, and milestones for stakeholders and resources and intimately understand the requirements of projects to ensure that work proceeds on-spec.
- Manages roadblocks when things go off-plan (due to scope creep, changing requirements, missed deadlines, etc.) and brings them back on plan or creates a new plan efficiently and competently with zero drama.
- Adheres to the Endiem Delivery Methodology and possesses the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly.
- Assists consultants in the prep and delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
- Provides mentoring, guidance and general care and feeding to project team members, including offshore team members.
- Achieves published company utilization targets.
Experience & Qualifications
The right candidate for a Project Manager at Endiem would ideally be a graduate caliber individual who is highly inquisitive, independent, technology-literate and possesses:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
- Brings 5+ years of project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Experience in Agile approaches to project management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage budgets for projects greater than $500K
- Located and able to work in the U.S.
- Experience with Salesforce serving as project manager or scrum leader
- Estimation/sizing, SOW/Change Order contracting experience preferred
- Experience working with global development teams preferred
About Working At Endiem
Everyone here is a grown-up. Your passion for Salesforce and for doing a great job will drive your desire to work here but because we live and breathe our values, we also offer:
- Endiem Days Of Action. We always participate in wellness days, community days and birthdays!
- Career Development Plan. You will have the opportunity to drive your career not just through the delivery of work but by determining your own ambitious training goals and acting on them
- Community Contributions. We encourage you to participate in your local community events at school, place of worship, sports, etc and we will make a cash donation to support those efforts
We’re not road warriors by any means but this role will occasionally take you on the road:
- Must be open to some project travel (which may include a rare weekend)
- About 20%
- Permanent and full-time
- The candidate must have proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Endiem is unable to provide H1B Visa Sponsorship
- Houston candidates are preferred
- We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Absolutely no recruiters, please.