Technical Project Manager
Team: Professional Services - Delivery
Contract: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Central Houston. Or US Remote - we’re remote first, location agnostic.
We’re a super fun, high-energy, slightly whacky Salesforce consulting company in central Houston searching for a full-time Senior Consultant with outstanding technical and business experience related to Salesforce. We're a small team that radically improves our customers’ business practices and so everyone who joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of Endiem and our clients.
As Houston’s fastest-growing Salesforce partner you will never be bored working here; every day is different and each project is unique so while we strive to exceed customer expectations we have a great time executing our projects. Your intellect, passion, compassion, and integrity will be met with a level of enthusiasm and commitment from us to help you do your best and to be your best.
If you’re interested, so are we! And, if you feel your background is a good fit for this role, apply today to find out more and learn why your future should be with Endiem.
About the Role
The right candidate will straddle the gap between serving as a Project Manager responsible for the successful implementation of a variety of very challenging projects and an engagement manager with an eye on helping Endiem scale. You will thrive when working with a top-notch Salesforce solutions project team, and you will be comfortable working face-to-face with customers, business prospects, and analyst support teams. As a Technical Project Manager, you will make an immediate impact by performing the following functions:
- Providing oversight on mid-to-enterprise-sized Salesforce projects from discovery and kick-off; to design, build, and deliver; to data migration and hyper-care on time, on budget, and with the superlative service that Endiem is known for
- Determine and define clear deliverables by matching the roles and team members required for specific projects or initiatives on a project
- Understanding project requirements and then managing the customer expectations as our expert delivery team executes Salesforce and Salesforce integration projects
- Facilitating the daily stand up call across both Local and Remote teams relevant to your projects
- Ensuring that utilization of your projects is optimized by understanding burndown against forecasts and utilization against delivered while working the defined project scope and reporting this weekly
- Identifying risks that could impact the timeline, scope, quality, or budget of projects you are assigned to; helping to determine the resolution; and communicating the solutions to the Team Lead and customer
- Defining, composing and presenting change orders that arise on your projects (We scope well so this is pretty unusual!)
- Reviewing (and occasionally compiling) key documentation for quality and accuracy such as User Stories, Business Process, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definitions, Configuration Workbooks, Data Models, Detailed Functional Designs, ERDs, Executive Summaries & Project Postmortems
- Participating in occasional pre-sales engagements with the Endiem team, clients, and Salesforce to ascertain business requirements then recommending best practice solutions based on client needs
- Assisting customers in reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems, models and requirements against their unique needs
- Participating in internal and client meetings and workshops driving towards customer satisfaction and success
As a Technical Project Manager, you will strengthen Endiem’s delivery processes by bringing your professional expertise to mentor team members and working with management to improve our delivery processes while expanding our business footprint by finding follow-on projects with existing clients:
- Mentor and support the professional development of junior members of the Endiem team and other staff as we build our world-class delivery team
- Identify, scope, and in coordination with Sales, close additional projects with clients with whom you are working
- Identify opportunities to improve Endiem’s delivery process and help to incorporate those changes into well-defined, repeatable business processes
Experience & Qualifications
The right candidate for Endiem as a Technical Project Manager would ideally be an individual who is highly inquisitive, independent, technology-literate, and possesses:
- 8+ years of technical Project Management experience in B2B
- At least one of the following - PMP, PSM, PSPO, and/or ITIL
- Deep knowledge and proven experience in running technical software implementations and projects (Salesforce platform preferred)
- Proven experience in managing and wrangling highly technical teams over multiple concurrent projects
- The ability to think critically and analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Great listening skills & strong business writing skills
- A passion for delivering excellent work
- Possess a thoughtful leadership mindset to operate tactfully and effectively
- Graduate caliber in any discipline, though ideally a 4-year college degree in IS or Management, Business Administration, or Project Management is preferred
About Working At Endiem
Everyone here is a grown-up. Your passion for Salesforce and for doing a great job will drive your desire to work here but, because we live and breathe our values we also offer:
- Endiem Days Of Action. We always participate in wellness days, community days, and birthdays!
- Career Development Plan. You will have the opportunity to drive your career not just through the delivery of work but by determining your own ambitious training goals and acting on them
- Community Contributions. We encourage you to participate in your local community events at school, place of worship, sports, etc and we will make a cash donation to support those efforts
We’re not road warriors by any means but this role will occasionally take you on the road:
- Must be open to some project travel (which may include a rare weekend)
- About 30%
- Permanent and full-time
- The candidate must have proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Endiem is unable to provide H1B Visa Sponsorship
- Houston candidates are preferred
- We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Absolutely no recruiters, please.