Summer is in full swing (the thermometer hit 90 degrees in Houston this weekend!), long weekends have arrived, and it feels like everyone is making or has already made their mountain or beach vacation plans with friends and family. However, if your idea of fun is a mix of education, tech, networking and Salesforce (near or far) there’s a ton of options available to you and here’s where you’ll find the Endiem team.
HUG (Houston User Group) Ice Cream Social
- When: 14 June
- Where: Houston, TX - The offices of BMC Software
- Who’s it for: Anyone - Admins, Developers, Managers, Partners . . . total beginners and absolute experts will all learn a ton
- Why attend/what’s special: This is Houston’s annual user group event. Every year this meetup delivers more value, more fun and more learning. And it’s free!
Highlights: Todd Enders VP of Product Marketing from Salesforce is delivering the keynote (he’s known for his fun, informal style and big hints about what’s coming next for the platform). Then the Circles of Success tables will cover:
- Real life Lighting migration stories
- Q&A on all things reports & dashboards
- Ask the experts - Service Cloud
- Ask the experts - Sales Cloud
- Register: here
- Got questions: Reach out to Rachel Rogers
- Twitter handle:@rrogers09
- When: 28-29 June
- Where: San Francisco - Moscone Center
- Who’s it for: Developers who range from absolute beginners to absolute experts and admins who want to build their dev skills.
- Why attend/what’s special: If Dreamforce is too much for you to handle (the choices, the crowds, the volume of information to take in) then Trailhead is the perfect mix of laidback learning, secret sharing and Salesforce pizazz.
Highlights: A keynote from Sarah Franklin will inspire you to take risks with the platform while Alex Dayon and Parker Harris will tell you what’s new and (likely) what’s coming. Two days of in depth sessions will scale the platform end-to-end:
- Advanced LEX components
- Building mobile-first solutions
- Data capture & synchronization
- Building secure apps that scale
- Register: here
- Got questions: they’ve got answers
- Twitter handle:@salesforcedevs