Melanie Gehman joined us in August as our Operations Manager (which means she does her best to keep all of us organized). She has a public relations/non-profit background and has spent the past 10 years living abroad and volunteering as a stay-at-home parent. She is excited to be back in the workforce and working for a small, but thriving business.
We have enjoyed getting to know Melanie in the office and wanted to share a little bit more with her in this brief interview:
What are your top three Houston recommendations?
- Get on your bike. Houston has some great bike trails, especially along the city’s many bayous, and it is a great way to discover hidden pockets of the city.
- McGovern Centennial Gardensare the most beautiful gardens in the city. When the weather cools down, there is no better place to be.
- The Heights; this historic neighborhood is a small town within the city and is filled with great restaurants and beautiful old houses.
What do you like best about working for a small business?
- I love the fact that everyone is all-in and non-stop in an effort to make our customers happy and grow the business. Everything each of us does has a direct impact on our goals, which can be stressful, but so rewarding.
Do you have any weird hobbies or special talents?
- I am a constant, but terrible gardener. Black thumbs with good intentions. I’ll never stop trying. I WILL grow a decent tomato.
Melanie has been a tremendous asset to our team and we look forward to getting a photo of that "decent" tomato next spring!
If we can help you with your CRM goals, Contact Us.