ENDIEM, L.L.C., a Texas limited liability company ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.endiem.com(our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
● On this Website.
● In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
● Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
● Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com; 713-893-5182.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
● By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number ("personal information");
● That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as current city, company name, and field of employment; and/or
● About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
You directly provide the Company with most of the data we collect. We collect this information and process it when you:
● Voluntarily provide it to us via submission forms on our Website or via email.
● Use, view, or navigate through the site. This includes information which is collected automatically including usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and/or other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
● Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
● Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
● Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
● Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
● Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
● Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
● Speed up your searches.
● Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
● Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
● Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
● To present our Website and its contents to you.
● To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
● To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
● To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates, if any.
● To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, only if necessary.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Retention and Data Security
How long we retain personal information varies according to the type of information in question and the purpose for which it is used. We delete personal information within a reasonable period after we no longer need to use it for the purpose for which it was collected (or for any subsequent purpose that is compatible with the original purpose). This does not affect your right to request that we delete your personal data before the end of its retention period. We may archive personal data (which means storing it in inactive files) for a certain period prior to its final deletion, as part of our ordinary business continuity procedures.
We have implemented certain measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the Company does not guarantee that its security practices will prevent the loss, disclosure, or misuse of your information.
Further, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Your Rights to Access, Correct, Restrict or Delete Your Personal Data and Object to Processing
We want to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. You have the right to:
● Request copies of your personal data from us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
● Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
● Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
● Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
● Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
● Request the transfer of your personal information to another party in certain formats, if practicable.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any concerns about our processing of your personal data, please contact us in any of the ways listed in the section “Contact information” below.
The Right To Lodge A Complaint With A Supervisory Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you have the right to file a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data with your national (or in some countries, regional) data protection authority.
718 W.17th Street
Houston, Texas 77008